Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Weaks - The World Is A Terrible Place & I Hate Myself And Want To Die (2014)


Genre: (Pop) Punk

All over this right now. Maybe it's because the weather has been so nice lately and this is EP gives me an early summer vibe, I don't know but I just can't stop listening to it. Literally listened to 'How To Put An Audience To Sleep In Under Two Minutes' over 30 times in the last few days, Last.fm stats don't lie.

I wasn't planning on posting this until I had a high quality link, but damn it I just want you all to hear it already.






Bands & labels, please read the disclaimer! This music is for promotional use only, all links were uploaded and provided by others.

3 comments:

  1. This is seriously great. Also, they're very close to completing a full length, according to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the satirical album title of the similar named band?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably out of reverence, honestly. I don't think there's anything else to it. The title is also what got me to listen to it, so I'm sure it's partly a grab.

      Delete